2-YEAR FULLTIME PGDM
Course Title: Financial Accounting
|Name |Mehul Raithatha | |E-Mail |Mehul.firstname.lastname@example.org |
The aim of this course is to provide students with an understanding of the basic concepts, principles, procedures and techniques underlying the accounting process. This course presents the underlying framework and concepts of Financial Accounting in the context of how accounting fits into the overall business environment of contemporary society.
The course aims to cover following topics.
• Introduction to accounting
• Accounting concepts, conventions and standards
• Accounting process
• Accounting for inventories
• Accounting for fixed assets
• Preparation of financial statements
• Corporate Accounting – Financial Statements
• Cash flow statement
• Financial statement Analysis
Financial Accounting A Managerial Perspective
by Varadraj B. Bapat, Mehul Raithatha
Published by Tata Mc Graw Hill
|S.No. |Component* |Weightage |Duration of |Open Book | | | |(%) |Exam |(OR) | | | | | |Closed Book | |1. |Mid-Term Examination |20 | 45 Min. | | |2. |End-Term Examination |50 | 2 Hrs. | | |3. |Quiz (announced or...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document